So, I have finally made it to England, and made it to my dorm, which now has computer access. I managed to get my computer hooked up with minimal questions to the IT department (the ones I asked were met with "you are slow" looks) and very few curses...out loud at least.
So here I sit, listening to Jakob Dylan, mostly because he's great and I need music to calm me down. Today was international orientation day, which basically adds up to standing in queques for AGES and getting tons of papers thrown at you with minimal explanation.
Geez, I sound frusterated!
Since I missed a few days of travel and adventure I will post a few blurbs about the last few days of my life. And now that SexyRexy (my aptly named Toshiba laptop) is functioning, I will keep this baby updated as best I can!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Looking forward to more updates. Oh to be travelin' woman. Hope you are doing well!
Post a Comment