Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Squeaky Clean Spider

Last night I am minding my own and using the restroom. All of the sudden a HUGE (and yes, that is a girlish exaggeration) spider comes running from under the door towards my feet! My pants around my ankles, I say "holy crap" and look at my options. Being barefoot, and having no shoes in the bathroom, I am trying to find some hairspray (college trick). Alas, I am not high maintence to own some, so what do I do? I end up grabbing a can of Febreeze from under the sink and Febreezing the stupid spider! Not at all phased, just overwhelmed, the spider then sprints under the bathtub.
Now I fear the shower because of the large, yet sweet smelling, spider that is lurking beneath it.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Is there no more excitement in the life of Gretchen....I want to read more! HA HA