Allright...I have decided to become a 'blogger'. Yes, I do realize that I am about four years too late to ride this trend like a superstar, but it's the easiest way to keep my public up-to-date. And it makes me feel like I have a public (the pressure is actually daunting).
So the gist of this blog is pretty selfish...keeping this baby updated means less e-mails for me to send out to everyone. Don't get me wrong, people will get individualized e-mails (yes, you are that important to me), but in between trying to keep up with British slang and studying, this is gonna be a time saver!
I haven't quite figured out what I will be posting, but if you know me, you know that my life consists of awkward situations. So, I'm pretty sure you'll find a lot of those here. As well as pictures of the UK.
I haven't left quite yet...I have a few weeks left.
Now is the time for quality time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm so excited about your blog, it's going to be great! I'm glad that one of the first blogs is going to be of one of our adventures while you were still here :)
Post a Comment